insolvency rules northern ireland
- The Iraq (Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020
- Investigatory Powers Act 2016
- Deregulation Act 2015
- The Public Bodies (Merger of DPP and the Director of Revenue and Customs Prosecutions) Order 2014
- The Court Fees (Miscellaneous Amendments) (Scotland) Order 2016
- Smart Meters Act 2018
- Water Act 2014
Projects & Construction Law Update - June 2017
... end of February, we now have the case of Northern Ireland Housing Executive v Healthy Buildings ... decision on alleged breaches of the rules of natural justice. However, the court never ... may be lost altogether due to the insolvency of a firm's upstream contractor or employer. ...
- Finance (No. 2) Act 2017
Key Regulatory Topics: Weekly Update - 20 October 2017 – 26 October 2017
BREXIT - Brexit – HoC Treasury Committee launches inquiry into UK's economic relationship with the EU - On 20 October, the HoC Treasury Committee launched an inquiry into the UK's economic relationship with the EU. The inquiry will consider, among other things, transitional arrangements, preparedness for 'no deal', and the long-term economic relationship.... FCA announces amended rules on availability of information in the IPO ... on CRR IFRS 9 Regulation and BRRD Insolvency Hierarchy Directive. . On 26 October, the EP ... and Community Benefit Societies Act (Northern Ireland) 2016 (Commencement) Order (Northern ...
- The Collective Redundancies and Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
Construction Act - Consultation Fatigue Sets In
... Engineers Ltd -v- DM Engineering (Northern Ireland) Ltd  BLR217 where the Court of ... d. Insolvency. The New Construction Act limits the scope of ... the addition of the slip rule and the rules governing adjudicators' costs. The amendment to ...
- The Utilities Contracts Regulations 2016
- Act of Sederunt (Sheriff Appeal Court Rules) 2015
- The CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme Order 2013
- Finance Act 2020
- The Scottish Landfill Tax (Administration) Regulations 2015
- The Postal Services Act 2011 (Consequential Modifications and Amendments) Order 2011
- Energy Act (Northern Ireland) 2011
- The Education (Postgraduate Master's Degree Loans) Regulations 2016
Collective Redundancy Consultation An End To Uncertainty
... and concerned the fall-out from the insolvency of the women's retailer Bonmarché in 2012, and ..., the closure of 12 of its 20 stores in Northern Ireland. The ECJ's decision echoed the decision ... of the collective redundancy consultation rules. . So when is the obligation to consult ...
UK Ratification of the Cape Town Convention
It cannot have escaped the attention of anyone involved in the aviation finance industry that the UK is currently in the process of ratifying the Cape Town Convention (being the Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment and related Protocol on Matters Specific to Aircraft Equipment). Here, we will look at that ratification process and consider the principal legal and practical...... to England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, the UK's ratification extends to the ... Insolvency Remedies - "Alternative A" (Article XI of the ... it qualifies as a valid interest under the rules of the Convention, is an autonomous class of ...
- The Health Research Authority (Amendment) Regulations 2012
- The Government Resources and Accounts Act 2000 (Estimates and Accounts) Order 2012
Enforcing Foreign Judgements and Arbitration Awards in England and Wales
... or award is to ascertain which set of rules apply. England is a party to several reciprocal ... 2002 except, amongst other things, insolvency and arbitration. Applications for registration ... the UK: England and Wales; Scotland; and Northern Ireland. This Act does not however apply to ...