international criminal court jobs
Technology, Media and Telecommunications Review – UK
The establishment of the Office of Communications (Ofcom) and the entry into force of the Communications Act 2003 (Act) fundamentally altered the UK communications landscape. The Act mirrored the technological neutrality of the EU regulatory framework (i.e., that all transmission networks and the provision of services should be covered by a single regulatory framework). It also reflected the EU’s
Of money, heresy, and surrender, part II: a plea for a regional and perishable currency.
... will immediately begin to shed jobs. . Gesell treated Urzins as some ...; and power exercised internationally, that is, by the United States and ..., state officials, flunkies and court deacons (like Malthus himself )--all ...'), as well as from the criminal economy--itself invoicing most of ...
Adjusting 'our notions of the nature of the state': a political reading of Ireland's child protection crisis.
... from a wider international crisis (Callinicos, 2010). However, ... conviction in the District Court, or 25,000 [euro] or two years in ... Act 1929 and the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act 1935. These two ... a hit' in terms of attacks on jobs, salaries and services. . At ...
Learning to Live with Conflicts: Federalism as a Tool of Conflict Management in Ethiopia -- An Overview
This article explores the relationship between federalism and conflict in the light of the experience of the federal experiment in contemporary Ethiopia. By reinforcing the truism in federal studies that federalism is not a panacea to the ailments of divided societies that are prone to conflict, it seeks to point out that while federalism, as a reaction to some long-standing historic problems,...
- The Question of Proof in Electronic Interchange Trade. The Question of Proof in Electronic Trade
- Changing Public Threats and Police Priorities. How Police Chiefs Respond to Emerging Threats
- Copyright''s Response to the Information Revolution. Impact of Technology on Copyright
- A DICTIONARY OF TORT LAW - DELIKTSRECHT. English-German (with concepts from terms at times in French and Italian)
The Technology, Media and Telecommunications Review, Tenth Edition – UK
As it has since inception, this tenth edition of The Technology, Media and Telecommunications Review provides a survey of evolving legal constructs in 21 jurisdictions around the world. It remains a business-focused framework rather than a legal treatise, and strives to provide a general overview for those interested in evolving law and policy in the rapidly changing TMT sector. More...
- Does environmental law work?. How to evaluate the effectiveness of an environmental legal system
- Legal framework for the Eurosystem national central bank. Analysis of the Eurosystem central bank statutes
- Ousting the Judiciary from its Interpretive Power in Ethiopia. The Ethiopian Revenues and Customs Authority in Focus
- Gacaca: grassroots justice after genocide. The key to reconciliation in Rwanda?
- Financial Exclusion and Banking Regulation in the UK. Template Analysis
- Foodstuffs and Medicines as Legal Categories in the EU and China. Functional Foods as a Borderline Case
- Setting Priorities for a Small Country's Competition Authority. Lessons and Suggestions Based on Two decades of Competition Policy Experience in Lithu
- A Comparative Analysis of the Divorce Law in England and Denmark. Why the differences exist
- Soldier Rape: Sexual Assaults of Active Duty Women in the US Military. The Effects Of Deployment, Sex Ratios, And Military Branch
- The Status of Local Governments in Ethiopia: A Comparative Study. Case Study from the State of Oromia
- Nationalism in Central Asia. Post-Soviet Expediency
- Climate Change (Scotland) Act 2009
- From Metaphysics to Transcendentalism. the concept of ''ought'' in legal theory
- The Armed Forces and Reserve Forces (Compensation Scheme) Order 2011
- Finance Act 2013
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999