Mobile Phone in UK Law
FCA Fines Retail Giant For Mobile Phone Insurance Mis-selling
Last week, mobile phone retail giant, The Carphone Warehouse (the “Firm”), was fined £29,107,600 by the FCA for pressure-selling its mobile phone insurance and technical support product known as “G...
UK ICO Issues Unprecedented Fine Against Mobile Phone Retailer for Lax Security
On January 8, 2017, the UK Information Commissioner issued an unprecedented monetary penalty of 400,000 pounds against British mobile phone retailer, The Car Phone Warehouse Limited. Following an a...
- Ever Thought About Using A Mobile Phone Whilst Driving?
- Staff At Mobile Phone Company Sell Customer Data To Rivals
- Mobile 'phone litigation - don't hang up just yet
- Employee Compensated After Italian Court Recognises Link Between Mobile Phone Use And Brain Tumor
- Mobile Phone Networks Face Fines Of 10% Of Turnover For Mis-Selling Consumer Contracts...
- Calling Time On Hands-Free? Government Considers Blanket Ban On Mobile Phone Use While Driving
- Court Of Appeal Rules In Favour Of Mobile Phone Operators
- No Breach Of Privacy When Employee Dismissed Using Material Found On His Mobile Phone
See all results