natural person legal definition
- Children (Northern Ireland) Order 1995
- Diseases of Fish Act 1937
- Public Services Ombudsman (Wales) Act 2019
- Fertilisers and Feeding Stuffs Act 1926
- The Accounts and Reports (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
- Houses in Multiple Occupation Act (Northern Ireland) 2016
- The South Sudan (Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
Turning land into property.
.... The economic definition of 'land' extends beyond just a ..., rivers, lakes and the natural resources to be found therein. It ...--but almost entirely on legal structure of property and property ..."The passport is not the person, but it represents the person and in ...
- Insurance Companies Act 1981
- Merchant Shipping and Maritime Security Act 1997
- Social Security (Norway) Order 1991
Arbitrators, Adjudicators And GDPR Is It YK2 All Over? (Part 1)
... It is all about personal data right!. My name is Simon ... or social identity of a natural person) or online (such as internet ... processor3 is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or ... The broad definition of "data subjects"5 contained in the ...
- The Swansea Bay Tidal Generating Station Order 2015
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
- The Energy Act 2013 (Office for Nuclear Regulation) (Consequential Amendments, Transitional Provisions and Savings) Order 2014
- The Rural Development Contracts (Rural Priorities) (Scotland) Amendment Regulations2010
- Roads (Scotland) Act 1984
- The Register of People with Significant Control Regulations 2016
Cyber-Attacks (Asset-Freezing) Regulations 2019
On 11 June 2019, the Cyber-Attacks (Asset-Freezing) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/956) (the “U.K. Regulations”) come into force in the United Kingdom. The U.K. Regulations implement the domestic requirements of EU Regulation (2019/796), which sets out restrictive measures against cyber-attacks (i.e., malicious cyber activities) threatening the European Union or its Member States.
... belonging to a “designated person” can trigger liability under the .K. Regulations. The definition of a “designated person” is ... are associated with the natural or legal persons, entities or bodies ...
- The Renewables Obligation (Scotland) Amendment Order 2015
- Civil Jurisdiction and Judgments Act 1991
- Local Government etc. (Scotland) Act 1994
- The Waste (Miscellaneous Amendments) (EU Exit) (No. 2) Regulations 2019
- The Financial Collateral Arrangements (No.2) Regulations 2003
- Courts Reform (Scotland) Act 2014