natural person legal definition
- The Credit Rating Agencies (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
- Justice Act (Northern Ireland) 2016
- The Belarus (Asset-Freezing) Regulations 2013
- The Common Agricultural Policy (Control and Enforcement, Cross-Compliance, Scrutiny of Transactions and Appeals) Regulations 2014
- Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014
- Wales Act 2017
m-Health Applications; Legal Framework And Advertising
... sensors (bracelets, watches) as well as personal guidance systems, health information and ... establish whether it falls within the definition of a medical device (as set out identically in ... body or by medical intervention into a natural orifice, and which is intended to remain after ...
- The Welsh Ministers (Transfer of Functions) Order 2018
- Antarctic Act 2013
- The Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
- The Capital Requirements (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018
- The Electricity Works (Environmental Impact Assessment) (Scotland) Regulations 2017
Brief Guide To Judical Review
... actions to make sure that legal powers have been used lawfully and ... The conduct of any person or body with powers that have been ... There is no comprehensive definition of what amounts to title and ... referred to as "the Rules of Natural Justice". Failure to do so will be a ...
SFTR And The Commodities Market What Will The Impact Be?
... of EMIR's more troubling definitions which has had adverse consequences ... has its head office (if a natural person) or registered office (if a ... a signature, in writing or legally equivalent manner, to a security ...
- Infrastructure Act 2015
- Sustainable Development: The Right to Fresh Water. Sustaining life
- Human Rights in Tourism. Effectiveness of Tourism Legislation upon the Realization of the Right to Development of Local Communities in Mozambique
- Sustainable Development and Evolution of Production Sharing Agreements. Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- General theory of anti-avoidance rules. Classification and (re)definition
UK Corporate Briefing Spring 2016 - Issue 5 - Spring 2016
Welcome to the spring 2016 edition of Dentons' UK Corporate Briefing, a quarterly summary of the most significant recent and forthcoming developments in company law and corporate finance regulation in the UK. Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
- The Nuclear Installations (Liability for Damage) Order 2016
Public Interest Environmental Litigation in Ethiopia: Factors for its Dormant and Stunted Features
Public interest environmental litigation (PIEL) has been introduced into the Ethiopian legal system since 2002 with the prime purpose of facilitating and complementing the environmental protection efforts of the country. However, little progress has been recorded in utilizing this innovative litigation tool. The purpose of this article is to examine the legal and policy frameworks for PIEL and...