natural person legal definition
- Transport and Works (Scotland) Act 2007
Pay-To-Play: SEC Staff Provides New Guidance On Advisers Act Rule 206(4)-5
... the Staff's view on: the definition of the term "covered associate;" ...; and the extent to which persons may rely on prior interpretations of ... to the Rule, operational and legal staff of certain advisers could ... committees ("PACs"), only "natural persons" may be considered covered ...
- The Energy Performance of Buildings (England and Wales) Regulations 2012
- Norfolk Fisheries Provisional Order Confirmation Act 1912
- Material compensation of moral damage. Definition, Ground, Calculation
- Ribble Fisheries Provisional Order Confirmation Act 1913
- Conway Fisheries Provisional Order Confirmation Act 1915
- Interpretation and Legislative Reform (Scotland) Act 2010
- Kiribati Independence Order 1979
- Food Safety (Fishery Products) Regulations 1992
- The Montserrat Constitution Order 2010
- Public Service Pensions Act 2013
- British Solomon Islands Order 1974
- The Mobile Homes (Written Statement) (Wales) Regulations 2007
- Criminal Justice and Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010
- Salmon Fishery Act 1861
- The Civil Partnership (Judicial Pensions and Church Pensions, etc.) Order 2005
- Sheep Annual Premium and Suckler Cow Premium Quotas Regulations 1997
Facial Recognition Technology And Data Protection Law
... are capable of collecting personal data in a nefarious or at least ... (of the data subject or the natural person to whom the data relates), mpliance with a legal obligation (for example, a ..., it does provide a fuller definition of consent at Article 4(11). In ...
Accessibility on the World Wide Web
...Businesses are under a legal obligation to make their websites ... problems can all cause a person difficulties when using the ... are given a broad definition, and the DDA provides examples of ... identify changes in the natural language of a document's text and ...
- The Police Act 1997 and the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007 Remedial (No. 2) Order 2015
- Merchant Shipping (Oil Pollution) (Belize) Order 1975
- Merchant Shipping (Oil Pollution) (Gilbert Islands) Order 1975
Court Of Appeal Rules On Changing Pension Increases From RPI To CPI
... of interpretation of the definition of RPI in the Scheme rules which ... the natural meaning of the words in the ... was an analogous one where a person has a right to "A or B" and one ... outcome of the case and seek legal advice on whether it is possible to ...
- Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014