natural person legal definition
- The CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme Order 2013
- Planning Act 2008
- The Turks and Caicos Islands Constitution Order 2006
- Middlesex County Council Act 1898
- Data Protection Act 2018
- Gambia (Constitution) (Amendment) Order in Council 1963
- Double Taxation Relief (Taxes on Income) (Venezuela) Order 1996
- Transport and Works Act 1992
- The Assembly Learning Grants (European University Institute) (Wales) Regulations 2009
- Legality and Legitimacy. The Legal and Political Philosophy of Popular Sovereignty in the New Latin American Constitutions
- Pollution Prevention and Control (Scotland) Regulations 2000
- Water (Northern Ireland) Order 1999
- Scottish Parliamentary Commissions and Commissioners etc. Act 2010
- The Transparency of Securities Financing Transactions and of Reuse (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
The New U.K. Ownership and Control Transparency Regime (The PSC Regime)
If you read one thing... - U.K. corporates required to identify and record identities (including home addresses) of 25%+ holders of economics/votes/control (“PSCs”) – exclusion for most U.K. listed issuers. - Pro-active steps by U.K. corporates and their direct and indirect investors required to establish and maintain PSC register – non-compliance
... misuse of companies and legal arrangements, including by ... to maintain a register of persons with significant control ... in (A) to (D) if it was a natural person. In addition, the following ... have fallen within the definition of a PSC had it been an individual; ...
- Local Law (South West London Boroughs) Order 1965
- Common Agricultural Policy (Wine) Regulations 1996
- The Patents (Isle of Man) Order 2013
- Scotland Act 1998 (Consequential Modifications) (No.2) Order 1999
Can you discriminate against a company on age grounds?
Just when you think you have mostly got a grip on the scope of UK discrimination law, along comes a whole new avenue of legal debate. Gerry Abrams Limited -v- EAD Solicitors LLP is the first reported case of a claim for direct discrimination by a limited company. In brief, Mr Abrams was a member...
... comes a whole new avenue of legal debate. Gerry Abrams Limited -v- EAD ...His claim relied on the definition of “direction discrimination” in Section 13 Equality Act. A person (A) discriminates against another ... the person or member be a natural individual. It could very easily ...
- Transport and Works (Scotland) Act 2007
- Lesotho Independence Order 1966
- The Energy Performance of Buildings (England and Wales) Regulations 2012
- Superannuation (Amendment) Act 1965
- Crofting Reform etc. Act 2007