Vale - Brumadinho, Vale sustains assistance and support to the affected people.
...Coverage included procedures such as notary expenses, transfer of bodies, urns, ornaments, graves, burial etc. . On .... Supplies . More than 38 million liters of water for human and animal consumption ...
Brumadinho Vale remains focused on repair and supporting those affected.
...Assistance includes notary fees, transfer of bodies, urns, graves, funeral costs etc. . Vale also ...The work is being conducted by Vale. . Supplies: More than 79 million liters of water have been supplied for human, animal ...
Vale - Around 100 thousand Brumadinho region residents have already received compensation.
...$ 1.5 billion has been invested in environmental services, health supplies, transportation and other logistical costs. So far, for example, ...Assistance includes notary fees, transfer of bodies, ornamental urns, graves, burial etc. . In ...
- The Concession Contracts (scotland) Regulations 2016
Transforming the economy.
...ENERGY . Without the strengthening of Cameroon's energy supplies, it is unlikely that manufacturing and value addition to the agricultural ...2% XAF (for notary emoluments) . The estimated total cost of the procedure is 147,500 XAF ...
- The Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- The Utilities Contracts (Scotland) Regulations 2016
- Stamps Act 1785
- Appropriation Act 1868
- Appropriation Act 1869
- Appropriation Act 1867
- Appropriation Act 1866
- Stamp Duties (Ireland) Act 1842
A tale of three cities: Calcutta, Southampton and Florence: the Stibbert family and museum.
... expressions of misery & urgent intreaties [sic] for pecuniary supplies. I have repeatedly advised you to fly the scene of horrid iniquity with ... di Villa Stibbert a Montughi--Firenze--28 maggio 1905, drawn up by Notary Fiordaliso Albizi (Archivio Notarile Superiore, Firenze, Allegato B al ...
- Stamps (Ireland) Act 1804
- Yarmouth and Norwich Railway Act 1842
- The Question of Proof in Electronic Interchange Trade. The Question of Proof in Electronic Trade
- Stamps Act 1797
- Stamp Duties Act 1783
- Appropriation Act 1870
- Stamp Act 1870
- The Provision of Services Regulations 2009
- The Veterinary Surgeons' Qualifications (European Recognition) Regulations 2008
- Stamps (Ireland) Act 1815
- The Torrens REGISTER BOOK. The Law and Practice of Registration of Title