Public Policy in UK Law
Public policy is not simply a subset of public administration, but draws on and contributes to a number of aspects of public administration, political science and other disciplines. This article tr...
MAKING PUBLIC POLICY
MAKING PUBLIC POLICY Mark Considine Polity Press, 2005, 262 pp., £15.99 (pb) ISBN: 0745627544
- Public Policy and Administration
- Entrepreneurial ecosystems and public policy
- Review: Asia: Global Public Policy
- ‘Think Tanks’ and Public Policy
Public policy and expatriate entrepreneurs
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to examine the relationship between demographic and public policy with the entrepreneurial related variables of entrepreneurial orientation, self employment, c...
Intellectual assets and public policy
Purpose: The key purpose of this article is to provide an understanding of the rationale for, and an assessment of, public policy intervention to alleviate a perceived market failure in the area of...
- Crime, Criminology and Public Policy
- Northern Network for Public Policy
See all results