quantitative analysis for management solution manual
- Sustainable development and its judicial review in Greek case law. A conceptual and methodological analysis
- Economic Analysis of the Rural Labour Markets in Sudan. A Case Study of Gezira Scheme
Unsustainable Land Use due to ?Catching Up' Investment Pursuits in Ethiopia: The Need for Planning, Zoning and other Regulations
Zoning and land use regulations accommodate and balance various interests which relate to urbanization, food security, enhanced livelihoods, industrialization and globalization, in the context of sustainable development. Unlike comparative practices in other countries, Ethiopia has no comprehensive and codified zoning law even though the zoning stage affects the subsequent stages. Ethiopia has...
The state and class discipline: European labour market policy after the financial crisis.
...Thus, Marxist analysis diverges sharply from ... of the 'long-term management' of capitalist economies. In ...In the vast quantitative literature evaluating ...The solution to this puzzle, we argue, ...Castel R (2003) From Manual Workers to Wage Laborers: ...
- LIABILITIES GENERATED BY AIRCRAFT LEASE CONTRACTS. LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OF AIRCRAFT LEASE CONTRACTS.RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF LESSOR AND LESSEE AND APPL
Value form and class struggle: a critique of the autonomist theory of value.
... of the analysis of the commodity form ... down to a mere quantitative difference in the scope of ... mathematical solutions to the 'transformation ... of the degraded manual organ of the collective ... an abstract self-management as the content of ...
- Pursuing human security through Developmental Peace Missions. Ambitious construct or feasible ideal?
- GENDER INEQUALITY IN EMPLOYMENT. A CASE STUDY OF THE MINISTRY OF GENDER, LABOUR AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND MTN (U) LTD
- Factors Affecting Conviction Rate in Criminal Justice System. The Case of Bishoftu Town and its Surroundings
- COMPUTER SOFTWARE : A NEW FRONTIER FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. With Special refrence to Patent and Copyright Regimes
- Carbon Capture and Storage Projects Within Emissions Trading Systems. The Treatment of Carbon Credits Arising from Carbon Capture and Storage Projects
- Policing Internet Fraud. A study of the tensions between private and public models of policing fraudulent activity in cyberspace
- Spinning the Web. The influence of the Internet on the reporting of crime and criminal justice in traditional media
- Human Biological Materials in Collaborative research - Ethical Issues. Ethical Issues
- Technology Transfer, Open Licensing and Developing Countries. Open Source Software and Open Science as Tools for Development
- The Development of a Human Rights Culture in Vietnam, 1986 to present. Human rights Culture
- Public State power: experience of methodological analysis
- Patent Law and Biotechnological Inventions. Reconciling Proprietary Right with Global Concern for Food Security, Public Health and Environment
- Transportation Services and the World Trade Organisation. A Legal Study
- The Greater Right of the Wrong
- Medicines (Animal Feeding Stuffs) (Enforcement) Regulations 1985
- Foodstuffs and Medicines as Legal Categories in the EU and China. Functional Foods as a Borderline Case
- Nationalism in Central Asia. Post-Soviet Expediency
Getting the Deal Through: Gas Regulation 2017
Two of our lawyers recently co-authored the Global Overview of Getting the Deal Through: Gas Regulation 2017. Dentons' lawyers also authored the Mexico and United Kingdom chapters. This publication provides expert local insight into the regulation of the gas business, covering upstream and downstream elements of the industry worldwide including governmental policy, legislative framework,...
- Pressure Equipment Regulations 1999