section 209 water industry act
Agnico Eagle Reports First Quarter 2019 Results.
...All volume numbers in this section reflect the Company's 50% interest in the ... Canada) approved Agnico Eagle's Type A Water Licence for the Whale Tail pit, which had been ... development organization for the gold industry. Although the WGC is not a mining industry ...
- The Public Water Supplies (Scotland) Regulations 2014
- Water Act 1989
- Water Industry Act 1991
Assured Guaranty Ltd. Reports Results for Fourth Quarter 2019 and Full Year 2019.
...Funds that do not hit high-water marks or return hurdles are not eligible to ... webcast in the Investor Information section of the Company's website at AssuredGuaranty.com ... new entrants into the financial guaranty industry; poor performance of Assured Guaranty's asset ...
Tetra Tech Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2019 Results.
... and engineering services for critical water and environmental programs. Our growth was led by ...The Business Outlook section should be read in conjunction with the ..., environmental or infrastructure industry laws, regulations or programs; changes in capital ...
- Digital Economy Act 2017
- Merchant Shipping Act 1995
- Deregulation Act 2015
- The Isles of Scilly (Application of Water Legislation) Order 2020
- Local Government, Planning and Land Act 1980
- Gambling Act 2005
- Income and Corporation Taxes Act 1988
- Water Industry Act 1999
- The Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- The Public Interest Disclosure (Prescribed Persons) Order 2014
- The Justification Decision (Generation of Electricity by the UK ABWR Nuclear Reactor) Regulations 2015
- The Infrastructure Planning (Interested Parties and Miscellaneous Prescribed Provisions) Regulations 2015
- The Water Intended for Human Consumption (Private Supplies) (Scotland) Regulations 2017
- The Public Bodies (Abolition of the National Consumer Council and Transfer of the Office of Fair Trading's Functions in relation to Estate Agents etc) Order 2014
- The Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 (Consequential Amendments) Regulations 2016
- Planning Act 2008
- The Private and Public Water Supplies (Miscellaneous Amendments) (Scotland) Regulations 2015
- The Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 (Competition) (Consequential, Transitional and Saving Provisions) (No. 2) Order 2014
- The Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 (Competition) (Consequential, Transitional and Saving Provisions) Order 2014