Apply for a certificate to show you've paid a court order

Published date21 March 2018
Subject MatterCounty Court forms
Application for a certicate of
1. Entries in the Register can
only be cancelled if the debt
was paid within one month of
the date of judgment. If the
debt is paid after one month
the entry will remain on the
Register but will be marked
2. You must provide evidence
that the debt has been paid
in full or state that the court
already has this information.
The court will not be able to
process your application if
it has no evidence that full
payment has been made.
3. If you cannot provide the
court with evidence of full
payment, the court will write
to the creditor to conrm that
the debt has been paid. If the
court does not hear from the
creditor within one month, it
will issue a certicate.
I wish to apply for a certicate of
satisfaction cancellation
in respect of the following entry in the Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines:
Claim number
Name of court where the
judgment or order is currently held
My full name is
My date of birth is
My address is
My telephone
number is
I enclose evidence that this debt has been paid in full,
Full payment has been made to the court,
I am unable to provide evidence of full payment (you must give details below of what steps you have
taken to obtain evidence of full payment and why you are unable to provide it)
N443 Application for a certicate of satisfaction/cancellation (04.06) HMCS
Click here to reset form
Click here to print form

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT