Chapter NMWM02070

CourtHM Revenue & Customs
Record NumberNMWM02070
Published date16 April 2016

Workers taking forward their own complaint about non-payment of the national minimum such as taking their case to an Employment Tribunal (NMWM02100) or Industrial Tribunal (NMWM02110) are often encouraged to seek their own independent advice. Sources for such advice include:

  • a Trade Union
  • their local Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB)
  • the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT