Form A

Published date21 March 2018
Subject MatterDivorce and civil partnership dissolution forms
Form A Notice of [intention to proceed with] an application for a financial provision t
1 o which the standard procedure applies (05.20)
© Crown Copyright 2020
Notice of [intention to proceed
with] a nancial application to
which the standard procedure
To be completed by the Applicant
The Family Court sitting at Case No.
Help with Fees – Ref no. (if applicable)
H W F – –
Full name of applicant
Full name of respondent(s)
This form should be completed if you are applying for nancial provision (a nancial order or other nancial remedy)
except an application:
for a periodical payments order only, under section 23 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973, paragraph 2 of
Schedule 5 to the Civil Partnership Act 2004 or paragraphs 1 or 2 of Schedule 1 to the Children Act 1989 – please
complete Form A1.
to vary or to discharge a periodical payments order only – please complete Form A1.
for nancial provision under Part 1 of the Domestic Proceedings and Magistrates’ Courts Act 1978 or Schedule 6 to
the Civil Partnership Act 2004 – please complete Form A1.
after an overseas divorce etc (Form D50F) or for neglect or failure to maintain a party or child (Form D50C) or for
alteration of a maintenance agreement during the lifetime of the parties (Form D50H)

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT