Nbr. 4-2, June 2018
- Researching sensitive topics for the police – insights from the UK
- Examining the functions of prison critical incidents: a preliminary qualitative analysis of public reporting
- Integrating religiosity into fraud triangle theory: findings on Malaysian police officers
- Violent women: treatment approaches and psychodynamic considerations
- Persistence in incarcerations: global comparative evidence
- Encounters between the police and the public: seize the day or practice avoidance?