Nbr. 18-2, June 2018
- Can small, medium and micro enterprises survive in public procurement?. Lessons from Botswana
- Whistle-blowing intentions and behaviour in Ugandan public procurement
- Systemic corruption and public procurement in developing countries: are there any solutions?
- Does corruption and the institutional characteristics of the contracting authorities affect the execution of healthcare infrastructures?. An empirical investigation for Italy
- Professional resistance against competitive public procurement in Iran
- Book review