Nbr. 39-3, March 2021
- Editorial for special issue on infrastructure and real estate
- An investigation into the use of land-based financing to fund infrastructure in South Africa
- Obstacles and challenges in applying stakeholder analysis to infrastructure projects. Is there a gap between stakeholder theory and practice?
- The investment opportunities in the innovation-led listed satellite and telecommunication infrastructure sectors
- A global investment opportunity in non-listed infrastructure for institutional investors
- Cost overruns and delays in infrastructure projects: the case of Stuttgart 21
- The effectiveness of passive land value capture mechanisms in funding infrastructure