Nbr. 26-2, May 2018
- Global financial regulatory reforms and sovereign’s exemption
- Is commercial bank lending in South Africa procyclical?
- The use of efficiency measures to compute welfare improving: an application for competition policy
- Impact of regulatory reforms on compliance with mandatory disclosures by savings and credit co-operatives in Kenya
- Institutional framework in developing economies. Do all dimensions matter for financial intermediation by microfinance deposit-taking institutions?
- Household leverage and consumption during the Great Depression
- Capital structure, ownership and crisis: how different are banks?