Ask a tax judge to determine a dispute (notice of appeal)

Published date21 March 2018
Subject MatterFirst-tier Tribunal (Tax) forms
T240 - Notice of appeal (11.18) © Crown copyright 2018
Notice of appeal
Ask a judge from the First-tier Tribunal (Tax Chamber) to decide a
dispute with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), UK Border Force (UKBF),
Welsh Revenue Authority (WRA) or the National Crime Agency (NCA).
All references below to HMRC include the UKBF, WRA and the NCA.
Reference (of‌f‌ice use only)
Please complete all
questions in turn unless
directed to move ahead to
another question.
1. Your details
Company or organisation name (if applicable)
Your name
The tax tribunal will send
correspondence to your
representative and not to
you directly.
You must enter an email
address if you want the
tribunal to use email as a
preferred way of contact.
Email (you must include an email address in questions 1 or 4)
2. How would you like the tax tribunal to contact you? The tribunal will only
contact you by your
preferred choice.

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT