Damages and Restitution in UK Law
- Recovery of Compound Interest as Restitution or Damages
The Division of Marital Assets Following Divorce
In this paper, several possible bases for post‐divorce asset division are examined from an economics‐of‐law perspective, focusing in particular on the incentives for opportunistic behaviour set up ...
Better than Fuller: A Two Interests Model of Remedies for Breach of Contract
The attempt to combine the contractual interests properly so‐called with the restitution interest in the Fuller and Purdue three interests model of remedies for breach of contract is ineradicably i...
- Reconsidering Disgorgement for Wrongs
- The Law Commission Report on Aggravated, Exemplary and Restitutionary Damages
Book reviewed in this article: Andrew Burrows, Understanding the Law of Obligations: Essays on Contract,Tort and Restitution
- The Treatment of Teacher v Calder in AG v Blake
- A Critical Consideration of Substitutive Awards in Contract Law
- IN DEFENCE OF LORD DEVLIN
See all results