Data Security in UK Law
- Matchroom Boxing Ltd v British Telecommunications Plc
- Nichols Plc's Trade Mark Application (No.2241892)
- (1) Union Des Associations Européennes De Football v (1) British Telecommunications Plc
(1) ORB a.r.l.; (2) Roger James Taylor; and Another (First to Third Applicants/Claimants) Andrew Joseph Ruhan (Defendant)
......he has or can obtain data which can demonstrate that the origin of the Approach can be tracked to ...employing one of Pro Vinci's former security guards as a process server to serve Dr Cochrane at her home with papers in ......
- R v Jonathan Jack Aka Connor
Mauri Garments Trading and Marketing Ltd v The Mauritius Commercial Bank Ltd
......As security for the payment of the merchandise, an indemnity by a bank shall be ......
- R v Arecia Andrea (AKA Nadine) Williams (AKA Allen)
- Lufthansa Technik AG (a company incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany) v Astronics Advanced Electronic Systems (a company incorporated under the laws of the state of Washington, USA)
- R v Alex Li (Aka Porya Sahampour)
R v Harjit Singh Kalian (aka Harjit Singh Bhathiara)
......In April 2007 the two defendants set up Pentagon Security Systems, of which the appellant owned 75 per cent and the co-accused 25 ......
See all results