Legal Profession in UK Law
- THE FUTURE OF THE ENGLISH LEGAL PROFESSION
Affirmative Action in the Legal Profession
This article examines whether the legal profession should use quotas and decision‐making preferences in recruitment and promotion in favour of women, ethnic minorities, and those from socially disa...
- RESTRICTIVE PRACTICES, TRAINING AND THE LEGAL PROFESSION IN SCOTLAND†
- RATES OF RETURN TO THE LEGAL PROFESSION IN SCOTLAND*
- CONSUMER JUSTICE: THE LEGAL PROFESSION AND THE PUBLIC INTEREST
- Reform of the Legal Profession: An Alternative ‘Way Ahead’
- BETWEEN MARKET AND STATE: THE LEGAL PROFESSION IN TURMOIL1
Quo Vadis legal profession participation in anti-money laundering
Purpose: This paper aims to explore the obstacles that the ethical guidelines of legal professionals pose in the implementation of an effective anti-money laundering regime, established in the law ...
- Book Review: Understanding Lawyers; Perspectives on the Legal Profession in Australia
- RESTRICTIVE PRACTICES, TRAINING AND THE LEGAL PROFESSION IN SCOTLAND: A REPLY
See all results