State Pension in UK Law
UK state pension age – it’s not easy!
Changes to the state pension age have featured in many news headlines today. The Government’s guiding principle is that people should expect to spend up to a third of their adult life in retirement...
- Autumn Statement: Increasing State Pension Age
- The New State Pension On The Horizon
- Pensions Bill: State Pension Reforms And More
- High Court Dismisses Appeal Against Ruling That Changing The State Pension Age For Women From 60 To 66 Is Not Unlawful Discrimination
- Government Shake-up For The State Pension
- State Pension Reform - Some People Are Never Satisfied!
- State Pension Reform - The End Of Contracting-Out
- Pension Schemes: Off-Setting The Cost Of State Pension Changes
- Bridging Pensions And State Pension Age: Power To Modify Scheme Rules
See all results