- Normans Media Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Normans Media Ltd.
- Normans Media Ltd. (432465)
- University of Southern California : Busting Anti-Queer Bias in Text Prediction; New research at USC demonstrates how to train a popular language model to remove homophobic, anti-queer bias.
- University of Chicago : Primary care doctors would need more than 24 hours in a day to provide recommended care; UChicago Medicine study: Most physicians don't have enough time to fulfill all patient care needs.
- The Ohio State University : Intel development requires expanded transportation options, planners say.
- The Ohio State University : Ohio State's new research center for advanced manufacturing: What they are saying; Federal, state and local leaders celebrate new engineering research center.
- Harvard University : Think of them as utility players.
- Johns Hopkins University : Study finds harmful chemicals present in large sample of pregnant women; Researchers found highest level of toxins, including hormone disruptors, in Black and Latina Women.
- Georgia Institute of Technology : New Chip Could Make Treating Metastatic Cancer Easier and Faster.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology : A new method boosts wind farms' energy output, without new equipment; By modeling the conditions of an entire wind farm rather than individual turbines, engineers can squeeze more power out of existing installations. ...
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology : Scientists identify a plant molecule that sops up iron-rich heme; The peptide is used by legumes to control nitrogen-fixing bacteria; it may also offer leads for treating patients with too much heme in their blood. ...
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology : Thinking like a cyber-attacker to protect user data; Researchers found that an understudied component of computer processors is susceptible to attacks from malicious agents. Then, they developed mitigation mechanisms. ...
- Notice of Annual General Meeting of Saab AB.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) to be held on June 30, 2021.
- GBT Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results.
- Leidos Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Results; Revenues: $2.89 billion, year-over-year growth of 12%; Diluted Earnings per Share: $0.80; Non-GAAP Diluted Earnings per Share: $1.19; Net Bookings: $5.5 billion (book-to-bill ratio ...
- RALPH LAUREN REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2022 RESULTS AND RAISES FISCAL 2022 OUTLOOK.
- Dorel Agrees to Going-Private Transaction at C$14.50 per Share.
- Pacific Completes Restructuring Transaction.
- Petrobras elects President and Directors.
- WESCO Distribution, Inc. announces offers to purchase for cash any and all of Anixter Inc.'s 5.50% Senior Notes due 2023 and 6.00% Senior Notes due 2025.
- Schlumberger Announces Second-Quarter 2021 Results.