Sources in this library
- Auto Business News (ABN)
- ENP Newswire
- Gallup Poll News Service
- Global Banking News (GBN)
- International Resource News (IRN)
- Internet Business News
- M & A Navigator
- M2 Banking & Credit News (BCN)
- M2 EquityBites (EQB)
- M2 Presswire
- Nordic Business Report
- The Chronicle (Newscastle upon Tyne, England)
- Covid vaccines to be made mandatory for care home staff in England, according to reports; Rule could also be extended to NHS workers.
- New channel GB News broadcasts live from Newcastle with ex Tyne Tees presenter Rachel Sweeney; GB News launched on Sunday evening and the channel has wasted no time in heading to Newcastle for a live report.
- Brookside returning to TV on BritBox with classic episodes set to air; Famous Channel 4 soap Brookside is set for a surprising television return, nearly 20 years after its final episode aired.
- Geordie Shore filming resumes after 18 month break as cast forced to isolate; Filming on the new series of Geordie Shore looks like its underway as several of the cast have been isolating.
- First picture of Christian Eriksen as he gives thumbs up to fans from his hospital bed; The footballer collapsed during the first half of the Euro 2020 clash between Denmark and Finland on Saturday -he has now sent this message to his fans.
- What time is Boris Johnson's speech today? PM to hold press conference ahead of June 21 changes; The Prime Minister is poised to make an announcement about plans to delay the lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions.
- UC Davis nursing school hosts virtual graduation.
- Medexus Strengthens Medical Affairs Team in Preparation for Planned Treosulfan Launch.
- Verona Pharma and Nuance Pharma Announce $219 Million Strategic Collaboration to Develop and Commercialize Ensifentrine in Greater China.
- Press release: Royal College of Physicians responds to NHS figures showing fall in backlog of care.