Nbr. 13-3/4, August 2015
- 20 years of ETHICOMP: time to celebrate?
- Computer ethics beyond mere compliance
- Does computing need to go beyond good and evil impacts?
- Brain-brain integration in 2035: metaphysical and ethical implications
- 3D online environments: ethical challenges for marketing research
- Reasons behind unethical behaviour in the Australian ICT workplace. An empirical investigation
- Ethical considerations of using information obtained from online file sharing sites. The case of the piratebay
- Slow Tech: a roadmap for a good, clean and fair ICT
- Digital disability divide in information society. A framework based on a structured literature review
- Just say “no!” to lethal autonomous robotic weapons
- IT-ethical issues in sci-fi film within the timeline of the Ethicomp conference series
- Mentorship in computer ethics. ETHICOMP as a “community mentor” for doctoral and early career researchers
- Future vision