Nbr. 3-2, March 2003
- Assessing federal procurement reform: has the procurement pendulum stopped swinging?
- Managing the italian healthcare system: the viewpoint of the purchasing and marketing office
- A review of state procurement and contracting
- The use of qualifications-based selection in public procurement: A survey research
- Procuring expertise: the case of local government water and sewer rate analyses
- Va and defense health care: potential exists for savings through joint purchasing of medical and surgical supplies