Nbr. 26-2, July 2016
- Trusting records: is Blockchain technology the answer?
- Adopting total quality management to enhance service delivery in medical records. Exploring the case of the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital in Ghana
- Archives as a trusted third party in maintaining and preserving digital records in the cloud environment
- Reasons for the poor provision of information by the government: public opinion
- What lessons can be learned from the US archivist’s digital mandate for 2019 and is there potential for applying them in lower resource countries?
- Assessing the functionality of the enterprise content management maturity model