Nbr. 49-4, December 2016
- Being a ‘suspect community’ in a post 9/11 world – The impact of the war on terror on Muslim communities in Australia
- Books Received
- Catherine D Marcum and Tammy L Castle (Eds), Sex in prison: Myths and realities
- Does parole supervision reduce the risk of re-offending?
- Exemplary prisoner management
- Improving the law reform process: Opportunities for empirical qualitative research?
- Markus D. Dubber and Tatjana Hörnle, Criminal law: A comparative approach
- Organisational culture and cultural change: A network perspective
- Plea-negotiations, prosecutors and discretion: An argument for legal reform
- ‘Real men don't hit women’: Constructing masculinity in the prevention of violence against women
- ‘The Beast of Blenheim’, risk and the rise of the security sanction