Nbr. 24-3, July 2020
- Addressing vulnerability in Ireland’s criminal justice system: A survey of recent statutory developments
- Embodied truths and authentic selves: The constitution of evidence and credibility in rape cases
- Explaining and trusting expert evidence: What is a ‘sufficiently reliable scientific basis’?
- Laudan’s error: Reasonable doubt and acquittals of guilty people
- State of Ohio v. Ross Compton: Internet-enabled medical device data introduced as evidence of arson and insurance fraud
- The fate of evidence law: Two paths of development
- What do we know about rape myths and juror decision making?