Nbr. 40-4, September 2019
- A global analysis of how losing an election affects voter satisfaction with democracy
- Ethnonationalism and attitudes towards same-sex marriage and abortion in Northern Ireland
- How do different sources of partisanship influence government accountability in Europe?
- Long-term impacts of parliamentary gender quotas in a single-party system: Symbolic co-option or delayed integration?
- Political values and extra-institutional political participation: The impact of economic redistributive and social libertarian preferences on protest behaviour
- Religion and foreign-policy views: Are religious people more altruistic and/or more militant?
- Revisiting the Islamist–Secular divide: Parties and voters in the Arab world
- Thanks to Reviewers
- The political economy of state patronage of religion: Evidence from Thailand
- Voters’ preferences for party representation: Promise-keeping, responsiveness to public opinion or enacting the common good