Nbr. 85-6, December 2021
- Breaching an Embargo on the Publication of a Judgment: A Criminal Contempt of Court? Her Majesty’s Attorney General v Crosland  UKSC 15
- Conditional Consent and Sexual Crime: Time for Reform?
- Expert Evidence, Hearsay and Victims of Trafficking
- Liable for Unlawful Assembly and Riot by Virtue of Liking or Comment on Social Media Platforms?
- Offender-Centric Policing in Cases of Rape
- The Admissibility of Sexual Orientation Evidence as Evidence of the Complainant's “Sexual Behaviour” Under s.41 of the Youth Justice and Criminal Evidence Act 1999
- The Impossible Trinity of Deception, Sex and Consent
- The Myth of Madness: Murderous Mothers and Maternal Infanticide