Criminal Damage in UK Law

  • Apply for an interim possession order for a property
    • HM Courts & Tribunals Service court and tribunal forms
    County Court forms including the N1 money claim form.
    ... ... information in your witness statement you will be guilty of a criminal offence ... and on conviction you may be sent to prison and/or fined ... before the claim for possession is finally decided, not to damage the premises ... not to grant a right of occupation to any other person ... ...
  • See all results

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT