Burial in UK Law
- Scottish Burial Reform and Cremation Society Ltd v Glasgow Corporation
- Beck v Scholz
Abbasi and another (visits - bereavement - Article 8)
...... a mother complained that the hospital authorities had refused her permission to take the corpse of her still born child for religious and burial purposes. The complaint was declared inadmissible on a factual basis, the Court noting the absence of any convincing evidence to counter the ......
1) Mrs Jean Timmins and Another v Gedling Borough Council Westerleigh Group Ltd (Interested Party)
......The provision of a crematorium and a burial ground is better than just a crematorium alone. Having a cemetery for the burial and scattering of ashes on the same grounds as the crematorium means ......
Mrs Jean Timmins and Another v Gedling Borough Council Westerleigh Group Ltd (Interested Party/Appellant)
...... • The provision of a further 3 acres of burial land which will relieve pressure on cemetery facilities throughout the District …." . . 16 The report on the ......
- R (on the application of the Heath and Hampstead Society) v Camden LBC
- R v Registrar General, ex parte Segerdal
- Henning v Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Burrows v HM Coroner for Preston
......Mr Burrow 's solicitors wrote to her on a number of occasions to ask about this, but there was no reply. She was insisting on burial although she told the court that she knew that this was against Liam's express wishes. Perhaps, understandably, given her Irish Catholic background, ......
- Kaur v Singh
See all results