Demolition in UK Law
- Demolition Works: Some Contractual Issues
- Demolition - Is Required (Or Not - That Is The Question)
- Manor Asset Ltd v Demolition Services Ltd  EWHC 222 (TCC)
- When Can Repair In A Lease Include Demolition And Redevelopment?
- Property Developer Receives Custodial Sentences For Serious Demolition Site Safety Breaches
- Change to the law means demolition requires planning permission and EIA
- Demolition - Is Planning Permission Required (Or Not - That Is The Question)
- Shipowners Face Risk Of Criminal Liability For Illegal Demolition Of End-Of-Life Vessels
- Demolition Derby - Save Britain's Heritage -V- Secretary Of State For Communities And Local Government - 25 March 2011 Court Of Appeal [Civil Division] EWCA CIV 334.
- New Rules To Protect Pubs From Demolition Or Their Conversion To Shops And Other Retail Uses Recently Come Into Effect
See all results