Environmental Impact in UK Law
Offshore wind projects: Assessing the environmental impact: United Kindgdom
A global leader in offshore wind power capacity, the UK has seen rapid expansion in the sector. Government policy and strong investor interest have resulted in robust growth in the devel...
- Environmental Impact Assessment - Scottish Changes
- Planning TV Spotlight On Environmental Impact Assessment
How Will Brexit Impact Environmental and Energy Law?
By Paul Davies and Michael Green While the overwhelming majority of the UK’s environmental legislation is derived from EU legislation and UK climate change and energy policy is largely influenced b...
- Scottish National Heritage Environmental Impact Assessment Handbook 5th Edition
- Consultation On The Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2012
Beyond Brexit transition – the impact on UK environmental legislation
The majority of UK environmental legislation is EU derived and that will not change in the short or medium term. Brexit provides a unique opportunity to improve environmental regulation, but moving...
- ECJ Ruling On The Need For Councils To Give Reasons For Refusing To Require An Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Federal Government Proposes Significant Modifications To The Draft Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement For Solar Energy Development In Six Southwestern States
The Revised Brexit Withdrawal Agreement and Political Declaration and Their Impact on UK Environmental Standards
An important difference between UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s Withdrawal Agreement and former Prime Minister Theresa May’s Withdrawal Agreement is that provisions relating to environmental prot...
See all results