Family Law in UK Law
- Family Law Act 1996
- Family Law (Scotland) Act 2006
- Family Law Reform Act 1969
- Family Law Reform Act 1987
- Family Law (Scotland) Act 1985
- Family Law Act 1986
Serious Crime Act 2015
... ... about committing sexual offences against children; to create an offence in relation to controlling or coercive behaviour in intimate or family relationships; to make provision for the prevention or restriction of the use of communication devices by persons detained in custodial institutions; ... ...
Domestic Abuse Act 2021
... ... in certain circumstances to give evidence or otherwise participate in civil proceedings; to prohibit cross-examination in person in family or civil proceedings in certain circumstances; to make further provision about orders under section 91(14) of the Children Act 1989; to provide for ... ...
- Family Law Act 1996 (Commencement) (No. 3) Order 1998
- Family Law Act 1996 (Commencement No. 2) Order 1997
See all results