Injuries in UK Law
More E-cigarette Explosion Injuries
In May 2017, an Arizona woman suffered severe injuries when an e-cigarette exploded in her lap while she was driving. The 20-year-old driver tried to jump out of the truck but the flames spread, li...
BrainScope Company, Inc. Develops Product for Early Detection of Traumatic Brain Injuries
A United Kingdom based company, BrainScope Company, Inc., is working on a new product which would assist in the early diagnosis of brain injuries. The new product, Ahead EU-100, is still in develop...
- Spinal Injuries Scotland Adapt To Deliver Vital Services During COVID-19
- E-scooters: A Welcome Commuting Alternative Or A Recipe For Injuries?
- The 10 Most Common Injuries Caused By Slips, Trips, And Falls In The Workplace
- Landmark Legal Case Changes The Law For People With Serious Injuries Requiring Special Accommodation
- Discounting Awards For Multiple Injuries
- Compensation For Career Changing Injuries
- Head Injuries Causing Brain Damage
- Apportionment Of Damages For Divisible Injuries
See all results