Protocols in UK Law
- R (Imtiaz Amin) v Secretary of State for the Home Department
...... reproduces as rights in our domestic law the rights that are to be found in certain specified articles in the Convention and in two of the Protocols: section 1(1) - (3). It then makes it unlawful for public authorities to act or to fail to act in a way which is incompatible with those rights: ......
- Paponette and Others v Attorney General of Trinidad and Tobago
Wilson v First County Trust Ltd (No 2)
...... gives "further effect" are not, themselves, new rights introduced by the Act; they are existing rights set out in the Convention and its Protocols, to which the United Kingdom is party – see section 1(1) of the Act. The object of the Act is to incorporate those rights into domestic law and to ......
- R (on the application of Chester) v Secretary of State for Justice
- Shaw (Inspector of Taxes) v Vicky Construction Ltd
- Cusack v Harrow London Borough Council
- Khan v State of Trinidad and Tobago
- Islam v Secretary of State for the Home Department; R v IAT, ex parte Shah
- R (Murungaru) v Secretary of State for the Home Department and Others
See all results