Representation of the People in UK Law
- Democracy by Default: The Representation of the People Act 2000
Public or Personal Character in Election Campaigns: A Review of the Implications of the Judgment in Watkins v Woolas
Reviewing the Election Court's decision that a candidate's parliamentary election literature was unlawful under the Representation of the People Act, the Divisional Court held that statements could...
- Politics of Electoral Reform: Delimitation Deadlock in India
- Political Violence and Democracy in Northern Ireland
- Public Mischief in Criminal Conspiracy
- Henry Maine and the Re‐Constitution of the British Empire
Book reviewed in this article: Restatement on Restitution. American Law Institute. See Article by D. W. Logan Constitutional Law of England. By Edward Wavell Ridges. Principles of the Law of Contra...
- When Is A Repeal Not A Repeal?
The Modern Cives Sine Suffraggio: Dimensions of Criminal Disenfranchisement in Europe
Despite much interest, we still know little about criminal disenfranchisement in Europe. This article conducts an original study of the practice of disenfranchisement in 43 European democracies, ac...
- The Machinery Of Law Reform
See all results