Nbr. 20-3, August 2016
- How included are mental health service users in decisions about their medication?
- A day in the life of a peer support worker: re-entry
- Remarkable lives: Jen Waring in conversation with Jerome Carson
- Patients’ views: peer support worker on inpatient wards
- Recovery is no laughing matter – or is it?
- Research, recovery and mental health: challenges and opportunities
- The perspectives of people who use mental health services engaging with arts and cultural activities
- Recovery from schizophrenia: developing context utilising the literature