Nbr. 13-2, March 2018
- Multi-professional approved clinicians’ contribution to clinical leadership
- A deliberative study into the impact of integration on mental health social work in England: merely a dialogue or activism?
- Psychiatrists’ views on recovery colleges
- Nurse perceptions of the use of seclusion in mental health inpatient facilities: have attitudes to Māori changed?
- Professional identity and shared decision making among psychiatry residents: designing a brief teaching module
- Can an interactive e-learning training package improve the understanding of personality disorder within mental health professionals?