Nbr. 81-3, May 2018
- Alan Norrie, Justice and the Slaughter Bench: Essays on Law's Broken Dialectic, Abingdon: Routledge, 2016, 222 pp, hb £110.00, pb £36.99.
- An Improved Protection for the (Mentally Ill) Trans Parent: A Queer Reading of AP, Garçon and Nicot v France
- Anthea Roberts, Is International Law International?, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2017, 420 pp, hb £25.99.
- Civil Liberties and the Korean War
- Dimitrios Kyritsis, Where Our Protection Lies: Separation of Powers and Constitutional Review, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2017, 240 PP, hb £50.00.
- Gregory Messenger, The Development of World Trade Organization Law: Examining Change in International Law, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2016, 216 pp, hb £70.00.
- John M. Collins, Martial Law and English Laws, c 1500‐c 1700, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2016, xiv + 319 pp, hb £64.99.
- Jonathan Ercanbrack, The Transformation of Islamic Law in Global Financial Markets, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2015, 424 pp, hb £82.00
- Nicola Lupo and Cristina Fasone (eds), Interparliamentary Cooperation in the Composite European Constitution, Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2016, xvii + 366 pp, hb £59.99.
- Reproductive Health: Morals, Margins and Rights
- Restoring Confidence: Replacing the Fixed‐term Parliaments Act 2011
- The Child in European Human Rights Law
- The Common Law Constitution at Work: R (on the application of UNISON) v Lord Chancellor