Local Authority in UK Law
- Member Of Islington Survivors Network Successfully Sues Local Authority For Abuse In Children's Home
- Waste Not, Want Not' Landmark Decision Clarifies Local Authority Powers To Tackle Waste Crime
- The Local Authority Insolvency Jargon Buster
Property Developers Should Beware of Greater Local Authority Scrutiny of Guardian Schemes
Owners of vacant commercial properties would do well to consider the impact of the ruling in Ludgate House Limited (LHL) v. Ricketts (VO) and London Borough of Southwark (2018), which was decided b...
- Planning TV Spotlight On Local Authority Housebuilding
Have you been served? An update on valid service of local authority completion notices for ratings liability (and beyond?)
The Supreme Court has laid down new guidance on when a business rates completion notice has been validly served in UKI (Kingsway) Ltd v. Westminster City Council  UKSC 67.
- Corporate Governance And Local Authority Investment Vehicles
- A Return To Local Authority Housebuilding?
- Care Home Fees Local Authority Duties Questioned
COVID-19: Local Authority Execution of Registrable Deeds and S.106 Agreements in England and Wales During the COVID-19 Crisis
BACKGROUND - We have been asked by Local Authorities to provide clarification on the execution of s.106 agreements, registrable leases, deeds and transfers by companies and partnerships that a Loca...
See all results