Local Authority in UK Law
- Learning from Local Authority Budgeting
Is Local Authority Economic Intervention
In the past decade, local authorities have become increasingly involved in the development of policies to alleviate the effects of economic decline. In this paper, the authors' primary objective is...
- Local Authority Investment and Debt‐Financing*
- Local Authority and Allied Personal Social Services
- Organisational Cultures and Local Authority Budgeting
- The Children Act and the Local Authority
- The Conduct of Local Authority Business
Gender Balance in Scottish Local Authority Councils
Women make up over 40 per cent of community councillors in Scotland, however, evidence suggests that they are less likely to progress to local authority councils. This article investigates the barr...
Local authority anti-poverty strategies in Scotland
This study examines the management and development of Scottish local authority anti-poverty strategies. Whilst studies of anti-poverty strategies have been carried o...
The Impact of Local Authority Procurement on Local Economies
Public procurement has a significant impact on economic development in regions and localities. Previous research in the UK has focused on variations in government spending across regions, the effec...
See all results