Negotiable Instruments in UK Law
Reckitt and Colman Products Ltd (t/a Colmans of Norwich) v Borden Inc. and Others
...... the bank have been held liable were crossed and marked not negotiable, except two— 13th March, 1925, Lloyds or bearer, £1,000, and 20th ......
- United Australia Ltd v Barclays Bank Ltd
- R v Clark (Trevor)
- Greenwood v Martins Bank Ltd
- R v Durante
- Alan (W. J.) & Company Ltd v El Nasr Export and Import Company
- Bank of Credit and Commerce International SA v Aboody
- Re Gray's Inn Construction Company Ltd
Esso Petroleum Company Ltd v Milton
......Unless they are to be treated as unconditionally payable instruments (as in the Act, section 3, says "an unconditional order in writing"), ... Mr Hapgood points out that almost no cheques today are in fact negotiable instruments: virtually all are crossed account payee only. The creditors' ......
Marfani & Company Ltd v Midland Bank Ltd
...... origin of the tort of conversion and its application to negotiable instruments as "goods" is that the tort at common law is one of strict ......
See all results