Shipping in UK Law
- Shipping Case Digest October 2020
- Shipping Case Digest - June 2021
- Decarbonisation And Shipping: Alternative Fuels
- Shipping Case Digest November 2020
Reducing sulphur emissions from shipping
New regulations to ensure that the same regulatory requirements for sulphur emissions and anti-fouling systems will continue to apply to UK registered ships after Brexit were made last week. The Me...
- Decarbonisation And Shipping ' The Coming Change
- Quadrant On Shipping | Issue 3 | Summer 2021
- Shipbreaking Judgment Is Timely Reminder Of Shipping Companies' Liabilities
OFSI publishes financial sanctions compliance guidance for the maritime shipping sector
In July 2020, the UK Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation (OFSI) published guidance for entities and individuals operating within the maritime shipping sector. The size and scale of the UK ...
- Shipping Investment Funds
See all results