Shipping in UK Law
- Shipping Case Digest October 2020
- Shipping Case Digest November 2020
Reducing sulphur emissions from shipping
New regulations to ensure that the same regulatory requirements for sulphur emissions and anti-fouling systems will continue to apply to UK registered ships after Brexit were made last week. The Me...
- Decarbonisation And Shipping ' The Coming Change
- Shipbreaking Judgment Is Timely Reminder Of Shipping Companies' Liabilities
OFSI publishes financial sanctions compliance guidance for the maritime shipping sector
In July 2020, the UK Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation (OFSI) published guidance for entities and individuals operating within the maritime shipping sector. The size and scale of the UK ...
- Shipping Investment Funds
- Decarbonisation And Shipping: International Maritime Organization Ambitions And Measures
British Chamber of Shipping publishes Bribery Act 2010 Guidelines
The British Chamber of Shipping has published guidelines to the UK Bribery Act 2010 (the “Act”), which came into force on 1 July 2011. The purpose of the guidelines is stated as being “to provide g...
Is the shipping industry ready for UK gender pay gap reporting?
It’s an acknowledged fact that women are significantly underrepresented in the shipping industry – accounting for just 2% of the workforce globally. As major companies begin to publish data about t...
See all results