Shipping in UK Law
Reducing sulphur emissions from shipping
New regulations to ensure that the same regulatory requirements for sulphur emissions and anti-fouling systems will continue to apply to UK registered ships after Brexit were made last week. The Me...
- Shipping Investment Funds
OFSI publishes financial sanctions compliance guidance for the maritime shipping sector
In July 2020, the UK Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation (OFSI) published guidance for entities and individuals operating within the maritime shipping sector. The size and scale of the UK ...
- Stakeholder Claim - ST Shipping v Space Shipping & Anor
Is the shipping industry ready for UK gender pay gap reporting?
It’s an acknowledged fact that women are significantly underrepresented in the shipping industry – accounting for just 2% of the workforce globally. As major companies begin to publish data about t...
British Chamber of Shipping publishes Bribery Act 2010 Guidelines
The British Chamber of Shipping has published guidelines to the UK Bribery Act 2010 (the “Act”), which came into force on 1 July 2011. The purpose of the guidelines is stated as being “to provide g...
- Junior Shipping Breakfast - Anti-Suit Injunctions In Shipping Claims (Video)
- Shipping Case Digest October 2020
- Hanjin Shipping Court Rehabilitation - Urgent Update
- Shipping Newsletter - July 2016
See all results