Birmingham Mail: Web Edition Articles (England)
- Kevin Phillips comments on West Brom title chances as police launch investigation into fan violence
Dara O'Shea Injury Hurts Title Hopes
- West Midlands Police hit by 60,000 cyber attacks in just one year
West Midlands Police has been targeted by more than 60,000 cyber attacks in just one year.
- Concerns over six-bedroom HMO plan earmarked for Aston Lane
Concerns have been raised over proposals to turn a property into a six-bedroom house of multiple occupation.
- DWP reveals major rule changes on PIP, ESA and Universal Credit assessments
The Department for Work and Pensions has detailed a number of rule changes to the way assessments are to be carried out on benefit claimants.
- Aston Villa advised to make transfer decision as Dean Smith tipped for January spend
Welcome to your morning round-up of all the latest Aston Villa news on Monday, September 13, 2021.
- Bruno Lage explains Wolves transfer demand as Hwang Hee-chan earns Conor Coady's praise
Welcome to your morning round-up of all the latest Wolverhampton Wanderers news on Monday, September 13, 2021.
- Speedy Italian takeaway Fireaway to open first Birmingham branch offering Nutella pizzas
The country’s fastest growing pizzeria takeaway chain is about to open its first Birmingham branch offering artisan pizzas and a special version for the sweet-toothed.
- Troy Deeney makes Birmingham City debut as Lee Bowyer discusses Derby win
All the latest news from Birmingham City on Sunday, September 12.
- West Brom frustrated as lack of 'Plan B' ends with 1-1 draw against Millwall
- 'Massive' win for Wolves as Bruno Lage and Wanderers fans react to 'dominant' win at Watford
MINI MATCH REPORT
- West Brom, Birmingham City, 'a shambles' and the rest -our Championship predictions
The Championship season starts this evening when West Bromwich Albion travel to Bournemouth for a curtain raiser which sees two promotion favourites meet at the Vitality Stadium....
- 'Best stag-do I've ever been on' -Inside the incredible Aston Villa tour that made a World Cup winner wince
"We are honoured to announce that Aston Villa will play in the Pss Cup."...
- 'You and I have got a problem' -The shock outburst that forced an Aston Villa hero to leave
The word 'we' hangs powerfully in the air, like a certain Aston Villa centre forward in his prime....
- One year on: the sadness of Birmingham's story of coronavirus
Nearly 7,000 dead. Thousands more suffering the ill effects. Families devastated, and whole communities in mourning....
- What Birmingham city centre will look like when office workers return in June
Dateline Monday, June 21 -the longest day of 2021, but also the most eagerly awaited....
- ‘Treacherous’ conditions at Worcestershire schools lead to more than 150 closures
Snow, ice, a fire and floods have led to a series of school closures across Worcestershire....
- Celebs who returned to normal jobs after finding fame -from a yoga teacher to a cheese maker
Finding fame can be some people's dream and it also comes with a lot of perks....
- Floods, fumes and foreign travel -Solihull's climate crisis fight is laid bare
From the energy plant planned in Tudor Grange Park to new cycle routes and electric car charging points, climate policy is extending to every street in Solihull....
- Jailed in February -the Midland criminals sent to prison named and shamed
From the dad who 'snapped' and murdered his baby daughter to the aspiring singer who smashed up a court room -this is our latest roundup of the region's most significant law breakers who have been sent to prison....
- Wetherspoons reopening 400 pubs on April 12 -full list
Wetherspoons will reopen nearly 400 pubs on April 12 for outdoor dining and drinking, the pub giant has confirmed....