Daily Star: Web Edition Articles (England)
- Publication date:
- NewsBank (278547)
- Tranmere house 'explosion': Neighbours were 'screaming' for help as 2 rushed to hospital
Those in the vicinity of a house 'explosion' were screaming for help as two people were rushed to hospital after the horror explosion.
- 8 worst football draw blunders ever as teams await Euro 2024 and FA Cup 3rd round fate
It can't be that hard picking balls out of a bucket... can it
- BBC's live FA Cup tie called off minutes before kick-off and leaves fans raging
Alfreton Town were forced to postpone their FA Cup clash against Walsall on Saturday due to a frozen pitch just five minutes before kick-off.
- Blind psychic Baba Vanga made horror 'storm' prediction for 2023 – and it just came true
One of the bizarre predictions made by the late Bulgarian mystic Baba Vanga has just come true.
- Celeb body counts -Katie Price’s 'surprise' number, Kerry Katona confession and Tom Jones' 3 figures
What happens in the bedroom usually stays in the bedroom -but that’s not the case for these celebs.
- ITV Emmerdale fans devastated as they work out major soap character 'won't return'
Emmerdale fans have been left gutted after coming to the realisation that Robert Sugden "isn't coming back".
- BBC Strictly Come Dancing star forced to quit hours before live show
Strictly Come Dancing star Nigel Harman and his dance partner Katya Jones have left the show just hours before the live show this weekend on medical grounds.
- Rishi Sunak vs Kim Jong-un: Who would win in sumo battle for the ages?
The world is teetering on the edge of all-out war, but what if world leaders decided to settle their differences in ways that don't involved slaughtering millions of innocent people
- Mum kicks off after daughter, 12 given school detention for wearing fake tan
A mum claims her daughter has been singled out because she was spotted wearing fake tan at school.
- Passengers endured 13 minutes of terror as plane exploded sucking flight attendant out at 24,000ft
A short-haul flight turned into terror and tragedy after the cabin exploded sucking a flight attendant out of the jet at 24,000ft.
- Walt Disney World secrets revealed including best photo spots, freebies and illusions
Walt Disney World Resort Orlando is a dream holiday destination for many – and Brits are bound to head there next year for the 100th anniversary of its founder....
- Expert warns that contesting a will can cost you money and family relationships
High-value inheritances and messy family trees may be the cause of a growing number of disputes when it comes to distributing inheritances....
- Notorious drug smuggler on life with Pablo Escobar, being tortured and prison escapes
One of the most prolific drug smugglers of all time has opened up on his extraordinary life – from working for Pablo Escobar to the horrific torture he was subjected to in a Mexican prison....
- 'Old Lady Killer' used wrestling moves to slay '50' victims after mum sold her for 3 beers
Juana Barraza's alcoholic mother sold her to an older man when she was 12. Her price Three beers....
- 'Relieved' Georgia Harrison speaks out as Stephen Bear jailed after revenge porn trial
Georgia Harrison has spoken out after Stephen Bear was sentenced to 21 months in prison and slapped with a restraining order and subject to notification requirements for 10 years....
- New Year Honours list 2021 in full: From Covid heroes to brave police officers
From Covid heroes to kindly councillors, and from brave police officers to F1 giants, a whole host of Brits have had their hard work rewarded in the New Year Honours list 2021....
- Deepfake porn crisis looms as three arrested for superimposing celebs onto sex clips
A rise in the number of deepfake celebrity porn cases highlights a worrying rise in sex-related cybercrime worldwide, authorities fear....
- Georgia Harrison supported by Love Island pals as she opens up on Stephen Bear trial
Georgia Harrison broke down in tears as she filmed her new documentary, Revenge Porn: Georgia vs Bear....
- Doctors still 'mentally scarred' after treating toddler who swallowed a battery
Doctors at the Royal Stoke University Hospital say they are still mentally scarred by the death of a two-year-old girl who swallowed a button battery....
- 'Fake' nurse 'worked in hospital for a year' and 'illegally dished out drugs'
A woman who has been accused of impersonating a nurse for years has been charged with personation with intent and fraud over $5,000....