Nbr. 75-6, November 2012
- Adoption, Homosexuality and the European Convention on Human Rights: Gas and Dubois v France
- Adrian Vermeule, The System of the Constitution, New York: Oxford University Press, 2012, 220 pp, hb £22.50.
- Gro Nystuen , Andreas Føllesdal and Ola Mestad (eds), Human Rights, Corporate Complicity and Disinvestment, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2011, 290 pp, £55.00 hb.
- Jonas Christoffersen and Mikael Rask Madsen (eds), The European Court of Human Rights Between Law and Politics, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011, 256 pp, hb £60.00.
- Nuisance Law and the Industrial Revolution: A Reinterpretation of Doctrine and Institutional Competence
- Paradoxes and Failures: ‘New Governance’ Techniques and the Financial Crisis
- Post‐Secularism and the European Court of Human Rights: Or How God Never Really Went Away
- Regulating Political Donations by Companies: Challenges and Misconceptions
- Section 994 of the Companies Act 2006 and the Primacy of Contract
- THE MODERN LAW REVIEW VOLUME 75 INDEX
- The Normativity of the Private Ownership Form
- The Pitcairn Prosecutions and the Rule of Law
- ‘That wicked rule, that evil doctrine … ’: Reforming the Law on Disclosure in Insurance Contracts